Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Stuff That Can Make You Rich

While some of us are busy writing books, raising children, working, or trying to find jobs, others of us have taken Easy Street straight to the bank. I am not one of those people.

I saw this on The Doctors and is it just me or has that show lost its focus?


Then the Brits,Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders, and others who can't keep a U out of words that aren't supposed to have an extra U had to have their own towel so we have this:


And speaking of night terrors, am I the only one who goes to the bathroom in the middle of the night and is CONVINCED that something like this is going to happen? Only with a Boa? And not the kind you throw around your neck and wear to a gay pride parade:


I'm curious as to when you'd need these. Especially since the box says "Just Grab & Go!" Do you keep a box in your car? Your office? Because having them at home means you'd need them only if you hadn't done laundry and I wonder where I can buy some:


While this may be perfect for a kid's bathroom, you'd have to pray your kids didn't fill it with ketchup, or gravy, or diarrhea. There, now we're all gagging. 


WHERE IS THE TOP OF YOUR WIFE, SIR?


This sums it all up nicely, don't you think?

7 comments:

  1. Ha! These are funny. I may need the face butt towel in my house as I live with three men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! As a child, I was convinced that Satan was going to stab me in the butt with a pitchfork when I sat on the toilet (this is what happens when you're raised by fundamentalists).

    I eventually got over it... eventually. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, now I'll have to get one of those toilet treats, my granddaughter will love it (and then probably refuse to come stay at our house)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I seriously need to invent something stupid so I can laugh all the way to the bank, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:38 PM

    I like the one w/ the nose.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super collection see my collection on http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete